Sunday, February 6, 2011

Superbowl XLV

Let's look at what really matters in today's Superbowl.

Commercials!

I know that when I'm watching the Superbowl, I'm trying to get my fix of the funniest commercials that companies spend millliiiooonnns of dollars on. Plus, I'm a PR and Marketing major, this is my life. I'm from Miami, and I go to school in DC....neither of those teams are in the Superbowl, ergo, I could care less who wins. Don't get me wrong, I will definitely be sitting in front of a TV drinking beer and eating tostitos, just not for the same reasons as the rest of America. (Just trying to keep up with the status quo, who am I?) I've already decided, however, I will be rooting for the team with the better looking quarterback, that being Aaron Rogers of Greenbay.

Anyhoot, here are previews/teasers of some of the commercials that will be shown tonight.

Volkswagen -
Snickers -

Doritos -

No comments:

Post a Comment