Thursday, February 3, 2011

Let's Get Physical

As the great Olivia Newton-John once said...
"Let's get physical, physical. I wanna get physical. Let's get into physical. Let me hear your body talk, your body talk. Let me hear your body talk"

Surely, we don't mean it the same we she did...
So this is a little after the New Year, but give me a break here I just started this thing.

I know many of you, even if you won't admit it, are trying to hit the gym to shed a few pounds, tone up, and possibly prepare for Spring Break mayhem, or not.

 Well, whatever your motives be for getting into shape, you need a killer workout playlist. Are you tired of the same overdone playlist that consists of songs by Fall Out Boy, Lil Wayne, and 50 Cent?  Do you need a little uumph in your step?

Here's mine, feel free to copycat however you please. meow.

Wiz Khalifa - Say Yeah (warm up)
M.I.A. - XXXO
Axwell/ The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition remix
Ellie Goulding - Starry Eyed (An21 and Max Vangeli remix)
Mike Posner - Please Don't Go
Kings of Leon - McFearless
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Heads Will Roll (A-Trak remix)
Passion Pit - Folds in Your Hands
Kanye West - Power feat. Dwele
Radiohead - Idioteque
Bloc Party - This Modern Love
Vampire Weekend - The Kids Don't Stand a Chance (cool down)

No comments:

Post a Comment