Tuesday, February 15, 2011

NYFW - Day 5

It would only make sense Valentine's Day, or single awareness day, would fall during Fashion Week. For more reasons than one. One being designers get to showcase their love and art, but more so for us women who depend on our closets to satisfy the emptiness.

That aside, Day 5 brought upon a lot of BBM Heart eyes face when viewing big name collections like Alice + Olivia, Carolina Herrera, Tracy Reese, and Monique Lhullier.

Howevaaaa...it was one small name that really tug at our heart strings. I have to admit I have never heard of Sachin + Babi, and I'm heartbroken I did. (get it? sick of the v-day puns yet?) Buckled pants? Sign me up.

Day 5 - Monday the 14th:


Sachin + Babi

Carlos Miele

Tracy Reese


Alice + Olivia
(fringe check, plaid check, chunky knit check, thigh highs check...oh my!)


Images via Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment