Friday, February 4, 2011

Can I get these in a size...

7. please.

Are these shoes unisex?

I love a good pair of kicks. I seriously live and breathe for my high-top chuck t's. (If only I could get them studded and sewn in with fur.)

I've also been wanting a pair of Sperry Top Siders (yes they make them for girls too.) I came across these new "Bahama Chukka Boot" by Sperry at Hypebeast. (yes it's a dude blog, but I like to be knowledgeable in the field of style) Made out of suede and leather, they come in three rustic colors that give a vintage feel. I'd really like a pair of these things... do they make 'em for chicas?



Images via Hypebeast
Photography Luca Benedet - FreshNGood


Probably not, we can only hope our male counterparts will go out and buy these things when they come out Fall 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment