Saturday, January 29, 2011

If I were a dude...

I'd be Robert DeNiro. Random? No. Awesome? YES!

This guy is so badass. (Cue "You Talkin' To Me" quote from Taxi Driver)

Yeah.

I know, you're probably thinking why wouldn't I want to be a hot guy like George Clooney or Brad Pitt...but neither of them, despite their incredible good looks, are half as cool as Rob.

I came across a collections of portraits taken of Mr. DeNiro by Hedi Slimane, a French designer who also photographed Gaga's Fame Monster album cover. These pictures are incredible, plus they're black and white. I'd argue that Rob invented swagger, not the Miami Hurricanes. (Sorry guys)



All images via Bloginity

So Rob, can you atleast be my dad?

...

Didn't think so.

Le sigh.

(don't think I have daddy issues, love my real pops)

No comments:

Post a Comment