Tuesday, April 5, 2011

"W" Happenings

As usual I tend to slack on this blog...

Anyway, on Friday I attended the W Hotel's "W" Happenings party for the Pains of Being Pure at Heart and Twin Shadow's show afterparty. It was held at the POV Rooftop lounge at the hotel, which has the sickest view of the city. Thanks to my friend Gaba and her internship, I attended and mingled with some of DC's coolest people.

Pictures were taken and I came across them from Brightest Young Things and I thought I'd share with y'all. There was also a photobooth, and I of course could not resist the opportunity to whore myself out to the camera in my douchey-no-smile glory. Enjoy!
 Amelia, myself (douche), and Stef

Gaba and Taiga being legit

 Taiga and Gaba candid

 Twin Shadow

  
My gurls

My friend Gaba and I

Perri and I

Some girl who is obsessed with me.
  And wow, I'm not in this one. But Gaba, Taiga, Carla, and Cami are!

I feel a little vain, but hey, it is my blog after all.

TPG

No comments:

Post a Comment